Website Bero Architecture PLLC
Bero Architecture PLLC is a full-service architecture firm with expertise in the treatment of existing buildings. Founded in 1976, the firm has developed a local, state, and regional reputation for excellence in master planning, building evaluations, adaptive reuse, compatible additions, restoration, and preservation planning. The firm provides professional services for new construction, rehabilitation, and preservation projects for residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, and municipal clients. Bero Architecture PLLC prepares code studies, condition reports, historic structure reports, feasibility studies, preservation reports, National Register submissions, and historic resource surveys. Bero Architecture is a New York State Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE), effective November 19, 2015.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field measure and prepare base drawings from field notes.
- Develop design and space planning solutions in collaboration with the project architect.
- Work with associate and senior staff to develop drawings, and research furniture, fixtures, and finishes.
- Assist with the development and editing of construction documents and specifications pertaining to furniture, fixtures, and finishes under the supervision of a project architect.
- Assist with contract administration duties under the supervision of the project architect including preliminary review of submittals and drafting responses to RFI’s and change requests.
- Interact with clients and contractors under the supervision of an architect.
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
- Working with senior staff on historic preservation planning projects including historic tax credits, national register nominations, and preservation advocacy.
- Working with design staff on firm marketing materials, graphic design, and public presentations.