Website WSP USA Inc.
- Assist with collecting, identifying, and compiling artifacts and observational, spatial, and archaeological data from field sites for projects, investigations, and surveys.
- Maintain quality control standards and procedures for accurate and precise measurements and statistical analysis of archaeological data.
- Perform basic professional archaeological work relating to cultural resources, verifying the characteristics of a site and providing technical assistance on various historic preservation and environmental issues.
- Contribute to preparing technical reports summarizing research with findings and conclusions, generating complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems, field/work site notes, and software.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures, including but not limited to the maintenance of sample collection, laboratory documentation, written procedures, and logbooks.
- Assist with maintaining and calibrating equipment and tools, troubleshooting or reporting malfunctions, and performing inventory control activities.
- Assist technical staff and project managers with risk identification and assessment, offering input and analysis with low-level threat mitigation activities, projects, and permitting activities to minimize or negate impacts to resources of cultural and scientific significance.
- Work with cross-functional teams in executing project work.
- Assist with work plan preparation and coordination of fieldwork permitting.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources, and conduct, and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required by business needs.