Website A.D. Marble
A.D. Marble is seeking a highly motivated Architectural Historian to join our Cultural Resources team. Preferred candidates should have a MA or MS degree in Architectural History, Historic Preservation or a closely related field. Candidates with a BA, architectural history/historic preservation coursework, and at least two years of experience will also be considered.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
· Conduct reconnaissance and intensive-level historic structures and landscape surveys;
· Prepare eligibility survey forms for various states;
· Complete National Register Nominations; and
· Prepare Determination of Eligibility Reports.
Skills and abilities should include:
· Knowledge of Mid-Atlantic regional architectural history;
· DSLR photography;
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
· Manage multiple tasks, take the initiative, and work in a team environment;
· Familiarity with Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act, the ability to prepare Effects Reports, and familiarity with HABS/HAER/HALS documentation is a plus.
The position will require travel in the Mid-Atlantic States.
This is a full-time position with benefits, although persons looking for a part-time position will also be considered (benefits will vary based on hours worked). The salary range for a full-time position is $40K to $60K, dependent upon experience and qualifications. A part-time position would range from $19.00 to $28.00 per hour, dependent upon experience and qualifications. A.D. Marble offers a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k), vacation/personal days, and company-paid medical and dental plans. The position will be in our King of Prussia or Camp Hill, PA offices or our Hunt Valley, MD office. This position allows for a flexible/hybrid work environment.