🔗Preservation Project Manager
A&M Renovations, the General Contracting Division of Heritage Window Restoration
The General Contracting Division of Heritage Window Restoration
- Serve as Project Manager on historic preservation projects, with specific duties to include the
- Supervise and coordinate all in-house staff and subcontractors.
- Procure all necessary construction materials.
- Coordinate all site and project logistics (permits, dumpsters, hotels, etc.).
- Manage project budget, calendar, and safety plan, issuing regular project reports as directed
- Prepare all required submittals for review by the architect.
- Conduct regular progress meetings with the project owner, architect, and other interested
- Perform field work as required, and personal skills allow. Work may include structural
stabilization, framing, finish carpentry, window and door restoration, roofing, concrete
placement, and other trade work.
- Assist supervisors in preparing estimates and bid packets for future projects.
- Assist with other tasks as directed by supervisors.
- Comply with all company safety policies.