🔗Preservation Superintendent/Lead Carpenter
A&M Renovations, the General Contracting Division of Heritage Window Restoration
The General Contracting Division of Heritage Window Restoration
- Perform carpentry work on historic preservation projects as directed by supervisors. Work includes structural stabilization, framing, finish carpentry, window restoration/replication, and door
restoration/replication. The position consists of both site work and shop work.
- Generate MTOs for the carpentry component of each job. Work with the supervisor to procure all
- Provide supervisor with daily updates on progress onsite or in the shop.
- Comply with all company safety policies.
- Assist with other tasks as directed by the supervisor.