Website American Battlefield Trust
At the American Battlefield Trust, we build parks and tell stories — the narrative threads that make up the rich tapestry of our nation. Our culture calls for hardworking, entrepreneurial individuals that take calculated, intelligent risks and are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve. Our staff is united by a commitment to excellence and a passion for keeping American history alive.
- Process all accounts payable activity including entering invoices, preparing check runs, and fielding vendor inquiries.
- Record accounts receivable and pledge receivable transactions.
- Analysis of monthly general ledger account activity, journal entries, accruals, and reconciliations across various accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of audit work papers for year-end audits with outside auditors.
- Maintain various spreadsheets to support financial transactions and analysis of expenses.
- Work on special accounting projects as needed.