Website Anderson Hallas Architects
Anderson Hallas Architects: We are architects of the west who enrich communities through legacy projects! Anderson Hallas Architects is an award-winning Golden, Colorado based architectural firm, with a specialty in public sector work, currently recruiting several positions to join our creative, welcoming, and adventurous team. Our projects are generally in stunning locations in the western United States, and tend to be local, state, or federal clients. Opportunities for professional growth and advancement abound! The firm is a collaborative, team-oriented practice with public sector projects ranging from libraries, museums, town halls and similar. The firm has an equal portfolio of creative adaptive reuse to new construction projects, providing for an inspiring and interesting balance of design work.
We are seeking an Architect to support our preservation and adaptive reuse projects. The requirements for this position are:
- Professional degree in Architecture (5 yr. Bachelor or Master’s Degree required)
- Architectural registration requires a minimum of three years of licensed and related experience.
- Professionally applied knowledge of historic preservation concepts, including assessment writing
- Working knowledge of the SOI Standards and the IEBC
- Proficiency in relevant software (Revit, CAD, Adobe, Microsoft)
- Stellar communication skills (verbal, graphic, and written)
- Preservation-based community service/professional affiliation a plus
Skills to Demonstrate: Clarity of communication with clients and team, desire to learn and grow in the role, creativity in problem-solving, critical thinking, organization, curiosity, technical (architectural and computer) aptitude and understanding, and a terrific “can do” and team player attitude. Direct client and principal-level project work will ensue.
Anderson Hallas Architects has the benefits of a small business atmosphere and yet offers highly competitive compensation and benefits. Growth opportunities are commensurate with the contributions made to the firm’s goals. Our benefits package includes continuing education allowance, wellness stipend, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick, and holiday, as well as 401K matching. Team building activities and various social events are also held to foster camaraderie and collaboration outside the office. The position sometimes requires travel and on-site fieldwork –often in breathtaking places.