🔗Senior Architect / Designer
Website Architectural Resources Group
At ARG, we design for the present as well as preserve the past. We work in a wide variety of sectors and building types including multi-family, hospitality, national and state parks, cultural and performing arts, higher education, and civic projects. We design new buildings in sensitive historic contexts, and work in the preservation and conservation of older ones. These buildings can be tied to a particular place and time, culture, architectural movement, or significant events. In our practice, the past informs the present and sometimes suggests the future, and we see the how people’s past lives, ambitions and innovations come alive in the present and are captured and held in the buildings we work to preserve.
We are looking for a talented Senior Architect/Designer to join our dynamic and collaborative Los Angeles office.
What you will do:
- Work in all project phases
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship
- Manage project teams internally to meet project scope, schedule, and budget
- Lead teams in the production and coordination of design and construction documents
- Work in Revit to produce design and construction drawings
- Communicate and coordinate work with colleagues, consultants, and clients
- At least 10 years’ experience in architectural practice is preferred.
- Experience in in all phases of design and construction administration
- Have strong design and technical skills, and familiarity with sustainable strategies, and LEED documentation
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead project teams and internally manage project schedule, budget and workflow
- Perform document quality reviews and follow through with team members
- Be an approachable and effective communicator
- Have strong graphic, written and oral communication skills
- Be able to work constructively with clients
- Solid working knowledge of the CBC and ADA
- Skilled in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe, SketchUp and MS Office
- Be a creative problem solver who enjoys working on a diverse range of exciting projects
ARG supports and encourages staff development, including AXP and support for taking the ARE. ARG also offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, 401k plan and PTO.
ARG is a majority Women-Owned Business and an Equal Opportunity Employer.