Website Architectural Resources Group
Architectural Resources Group is an award winning, nationally recognized architectural firm specializing in adaptive reuse, new construction in historically sensitive settings, historic preservation, planning, and conservation of culturally and historically significant buildings and sites. ARG works on a wide range of projects including commercial, residential, hospitality, cultural, educational and civic design. We have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Portland, Oregon. ARG’s practice is centered on the belief that the reuse of existing buildings plays a key role in creating dynamic, vibrant, sustainable and contemporary places. We are a collaborative studio that supports and encourages staff development and values the individual contributions of each employee. ARG is a majority women-owned business and equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- Work in all project phases. There are opportunities to work continuously on one project, or multiple projects
- Collaborate with design teams, clients, consultants, and contractors
- Create Revit models, and design and construction drawings
- Work independently on some projects with senior supervision
- Multi-task on several projects at once, while doing good work
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues, consultants, and clients