Website Architectural Resources Group
Founded over 40 years ago, ARG is a nationally recognized full-service architecture, historic preservation, planning, and conservation firm with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Portland. Our projects include adaptive reuse, rehabilitation, new construction in historic settings, historic resource management, planning, and materials conservation. ARG’s projects span nearly all sectors, with award-winning work in hospitality, housing, parks, cultural institutions (museums, performing arts centers, and theaters), higher education, and civic institutions and entities. ARG is a majority women-owned business and equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. For more information about our firm’s work and culture, please visit our website at www.argcreate.com.
Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic Los Angeles office and handle our Southern California marketing efforts. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the firmwide Marketing Manager, also located in LA, and will coordinate with marketing staff across all three offices (Los Angles, San Francisco, and Portland). ARG is a dynamic and interdisciplinary firm of 50+ people who have a passion for historic places of all kinds, resulting in award-winning work that enhances and reinvigorates historic sites across the Pacific West. The ideal candidate will share this interest in the stories embedded in the built environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Los Angeles Principal and alongside architects, designers, historians, material conservators, and preservation planners in a highly collaborative environment, providing for an array of creative interactions. ARG offers an office-centric hybrid work environment with an option to work remotely up to two days a week.
Marketing responsibilities will revolve around:
- Leading qualification and proposal responses and their compilation, soliciting and coordinating information from internal staff, external consultants, and other team members for inclusion in the proposal and presentation materials
- Assisting in content development (writing, editing, proofreading) for qualifications, proposals, and presentations
- Maintaining a schedule to identify and track deadlines for proposal pursuits
- Updating marketing collateral such as firm introduction, project sheets, and resumes
- Tracking industry leads for potential new work
- Contributing to digital content creation
- Identifying and implementing creative ways to enhance our marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 3 years of experience in marketing or in a similar position at an A/E/C firm OR Associate Degree in a related field and 4 years of experience in marketing or in a position at an A/E/C firm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with a CRM database, experience with Unanet/Cosential a plus
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and maintain accuracy
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Graphic design competency a plus
- Team player with a supportive attitude
- Flexibility and an ability to transition tasks with ease
Logging in with a Registered User Account and completing the Universal Application is required to apply for NCPE Internships. Please visit the Universal Application page to register for an account and complete the form. After logging in and completing the form, refreshing this listing will display the Job Application to apply online.