🔗Historic Preservation Planning Intern
Website City of Raleigh North Carolina
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Historic Preservation Intern will work on special projects to support the research work and community engagement of the unit.
- Supporting the editing and transition of the Raleigh Historic Development Commission website content.
- Updating Certificate of Appropriateness and Historic Landmark program customer documents.
- Researching the feasibility of a non-regulatory local historic designation program.
- The intern experience includes a staff mentor and broad exposure to a wide range of public planning-related processes, including governing body, board/commission, and internal departmental meetings.
Summer Internship pay rate will be up to 30 hours a week at $17 per hour for undergraduate students and $20 per hour for graduate students. Planning and Development anticipates the Summer internship to run for 12 weeks beginning end of April or early May.