🔗Historic Preservation Specialist
Website City of San Antonio Office of Historic Preservation
Essential Job Functions
- Researches, collects, analyzes, and interprets data and summarizes data, and develops recommendations.
- Responds to department requests for information, as well as from the general public.
- Coordinates administration of HDRC cases, case recommendations,
meeting agendas, packets, HDRC sub-committee, and on-site meetings, as needed.
- Creates, plans, and coordinates special events and educational outreach programs, including negotiating with vendors and venues and advertising and promoting these.
- Manages projects to completion with supervision.
- Communicates through various methods within the department and to the public.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.