🔗11 to Save Intern
Website Florida Trust for Historic Preservation
The Florida Trust for Historic Preservation is a charitable nonprofit with a mission to promote the preservation and the inclusive sharing of the diverse architectural, historical and archaeological heritage of Florida.
11 to Save Listings Tracking (50% of the time)
• Track and document all 11 to Save listings since the program’s inception, ensuring records are updated and accurate.
• Report the status of each historic structure, identifying any potential risks or required assistance.
• Develop and maintain a systematic tracking method for ongoing reviews and updates of the listings.
• Assist in preparing periodic reports and presentations for the Board of Directors.
Communications & Stakeholder Management (35% of the time)
• Compile and maintain up-to-date contact information of nominators and property owners.
• Facilitate and foster positive relationships and communication with nominators and property owners regarding any updates, requirements, grand assistance, or other pertinent topics.
• Help with communication & marketing, including social media, press releases, and newsletters.
• Assist 11 to Save Ambassadors with administrative and outreach tasks.
11 to Save Grant Fund Assistance (15% of the time)
• Provide administrative assistance for the 11 to Save Grant Fund, including grant application reviews, feedback and project progress tracking.
• Contribute to communications and promotional efforts to raise awareness about the grant fund.