Website Florida Trust for Historic Preservation
The Florida Trust for Historic Preservation is a charitable nonprofit with a mission to promote the preservation and the inclusive sharing of the diverse architectural, historical and archaeological heritage of Florida.
Legislative Session Communication (90% of time)
– Assist in the development and execution of communication strategies aligned with the advocacy objectives.
– Create engaging content, including press releases, newsletters and social media updates to highlight our advocacy efforts during the legislative session.
– Monitor legislative developments and assist in crafting timely and relevant responses.
– Collaborate closely with the Development Director to amplify our member advocacy communications and engagement efforts.
Organizational Excellence (10% of time)
– Assist in preparing reports and presentations for the Board of Directors.
– Provide logistical support for fundraising events and other organizational activities.