Website Florida Trust for Historic Preservation
The Florida Trust for Historic Preservation is a charitable nonprofit with a mission to promote the preservation and the inclusive sharing of the diverse architectural, historical and archaeological heritage of Florida.
Easement File Management (50% of time)
– Assist in organizing and updating the easement filing system to ensure accurate and easily accessible records.
– Conduct an audit of existing easement files to identify any gaps and collaborate with the team to ensure all necessary documentation is up-to-date.
– Develop a tracking system to monitor the progress of ongoing easement reviews and updates.
– Assist in preparing reports and presentations for the Board of Directors.
Policy and Requirement Review (35% of time)
– Assist in reviewing the existing policies and requirements governing our easements.
– Help identify and analyze whether easement conditions and requirements have been met, recommending actions as necessary.
– Assist in the creation of reports summarizing the status of policy compliance and any recommended adjustments.
Communication & Stakeholder Engagement (15% of time)
– Spearhead communications with easement property owners to maintain active and positive relationships.
– Facilitate conversations concerning policy updates, requirement compliance and other relevant topics.
– Develop and maintain a database of contacts, ensuring seamless communication with property owners.