🔗Preservation Manager – Taliesin
Website Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation
Sharply focused on ensuring our local, regional, national, and international audiences feel welcome to explore, engage in, understand, and financially support the historic spaces of Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin and Taliesin West, the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation inspires people to discover and embrace an architecture for better living through meaningful connection to nature, the arts and each other. In Wright's own words, our vision is "to make life more beautiful, the world a better one for living in, and to give reason, rhyme and meaning to life."
- Prepare project sketches, construction documents, and as-builts for department preservation and maintenance projects.
- Document all preservation and maintenance projects and manage document control and recordkeeping.
- Assist with preparation and issuance of bid documents and requests for proposals, review schedules, qualify bids and make recommendations to Director of Preservation.
- Work with the Wisconsin Historical Society and other authorities as necessary to obtain approval for preservation projects within their purview.
- Help to coordinate work performed by sub-consultants and contractors, ensure compliance with design specifications and codes, review invoices, monitor the construction process, and ensure work is executed safely per OSHA guidelines.
- Assist with day-to-day implementation of maintenance and construction projects and coordination of facilities technicians to ensure efficient workflow and sufficient supplies.
- Other related duties as assigned.