· B.A./B.S. in Archaeology, Anthropology, Tribal Historic Preservation, or related field.
· 12+ months field experience.
· Proven experience excavating controlled 1-m by 1-m excavation units.
· Proven experience exposing and documenting archaeological features in plan and profile.
· Ability to mobilize quickly.
· Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Ability to traverse over uneven, possibly steep and heavily vegetated terrain for up to 2 miles per day.
· Regularly required to use hands, walk, sit, converse, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
· Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
How to Apply:
· Please submit a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and education to Charity Kys at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Positions are seasonal, and work is on-call, as needed and is not a guarantee of ongoing work.
Gray & Pape is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.