🔗Archaeological Technician – Seasonal
Website Gray & Pape
Gray & Pape, a national cultural heritage firm, is undertaking two Phase I investigations in Virginia, both of which require immediate archaeological field technician support. The Phase I surveys are located in Prince William and Spotsylvania counties. Field conditions for the Phase I’s largely comprise of surface collection.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Hourly pay will be $16.50 to $23.00 per hour based on experience.
· Per diem is $51.00.
· Single occupancy lodging and weekend hotels will be provided.
· Typical schedule will be a standard Monday through Friday..
· Compensation for mobilization at the start of the project is provided.
· Fieldwork expected to begin Monday October 23 and last through December 2023.
· Paid time off for Thanksgiving holiday.