Website Heritage Consulting Group
Heritage Consulting Group is a national firm that advises owners and developers of historic buildings through the development process, helping them to secure federal, state, and local incentives. Heritage has completed thousands of adaptive reuse projects throughout the country including many of the nation’s most iconic buildings.
- Serve as project manager for historic tax credit and cultural resource management projects.
- Conduct historic resource assessments involving site investigations, research, photography, historic evaluation, and building documentation.
- Prepare state and federal Historic Tax Credit Certification applications.
- Prepare National Register and landmark designation reports.
- Coordinate with government reviewing agencies and project teams.
- Represent clients throughout the application process.
- Manage project budgets and schedules.
- Conduct site inspections with travel required.