🔗Senior Architectural Conservator
Website Jablonski Building Conservation, Inc.
Jablonski Building Conservation, Inc., a small, award-winning architectural conservation firm, is looking for a senior-level architectural conservator. The successful applicant must be a self-starter and a team player with a positive attitude. Responsibilities will include working with members of the firm to provide architectural conservation services for the conservation, preservation, stabilization, and restoration of historic structures and other elements of the built environment. Projects will include supervising construction work on historic sites, field surveys, laboratory and on-site testing, implementation of conservation treatments, and report writing. The majority of work for this position will be in the New York City metropolitan area; however, some travel is necessary. Any foreign applicants must have permits to work in the US.
· A minimum of five years experience
· A graduate degree in conservation, historic preservation, architecture, architectural history, or a related field
· Currently hold AIC Professional Associate status or ability to obtain AIC-PA status within one year of employment
· Construction administration/supervision experience
· Ability to work with your hands
· Attention to detail, and excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a diverse team setting
· Experience with Bluebeam Revu, AutoCAD, and Adobe InDesign preferred, but not required
· Ability to conduct scholarly research a plus.
Excellent benefits including health insurance and 401K.