Website Jenkins Architecture PLLC
Jenkins Architecture PLLC is a small restoration / preservation Architecture firm.
· Ability to start immediately.
· Office location is in DUMBO Brooklyn, at the York Street F Train Station.
· Ability to travel to all five boroughs in NYC.
· Working knowledge of Autocad REQUIRED.
· A comfort level with taking site measurements and translating those measurements to drawings.
· Good writing and communication skills.
· Ability to produce high quality detailed 2D Autocad drawings including details, roof plans and elevations.
· This job the job will require site visits in NYC.
· Jenkins primarily focuses on exterior repairs and building facades/envelopes however there are also interior design and construction reports that you may be involved with.
· References from prior work experiences.
· Submission of resume and work showing 2D Autocad ability. (Revit will not be required or needed).
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Must be eligible to work in the United States.
· Work under Registered Architect. If you are registered for NCARB AXP, you will earn hours toward becoming licensed.
· Jenkins Architecture is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents. Local candidates only, please.
· $25/hour – Part-time.
· We can only respond to a limited number of qualified candidates.
· NO CALLS ALLOWED. Email only.