🔗Architectural History Project Manager
Website Rincon Consultants, Inc.
Rincon Consultants, Inc. is an award-winning leader in providing quality environmental consulting services throughout California. Recognized as the #1 ‘Best Environmental Services Firm to Work For’ by the Zweig Group in 2021. We partner with clients in sectors such as transportation, energy and infrastructure, oil and gas, water, commercial, private development, and government. Our 400+ associates in 12 offices located in Northern, Central and Southern California are dedicated professionals who combine their passion with our purpose.
Rincon Consultants, Inc. is seeking a Mid-to Senior-level Architectural History Project Manager to be based out of one of our California offices. Under the direction of the Architectural History Program Manager, you will be responsible for project management of cultural resources work products and fieldwork, business development, and other client services for cultural resources projects.
Overview of Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage cultural resources projects and budgets
· Mentor and manage staff
· Business development
· Develop architectural history proposals and budgets
· Review and prepare technical reports and historic evaluations for compliance with NEPA, Section 106 and CEQA
· Conduct reviews of projects for Conformance with the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards
· Provide Historic Preservation Planning to assist agencies with Certificates of Appropriateness and plan review
· Lead/conduct field surveys
· Develop and implement historic mitigation
· Perform archival research
· Review and prepare historic documentation
· Work in multidisciplinary teams for successful project execution
· Quality assurance/quality control of various cultural resource projects
· As appropriate, writing and reviewing technical reports and proposals
· Other duties as required by cultural resources Program Managers and others
The base salary range for this full-time position is $80,000-$110,000, plus benefits and bonus. At Rincon, our salary ranges are based on market median of similar jobs, according to third party salary benchmark surveys. The base pay that is actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.