🔗Consultant, Historic Tax Credits
Website Ryan, LLC
Ryan provides an integrated suite of federal, state, local, and international tax services on a multijurisdictional basis. Our multidisciplinary team of more than 3,600 professionals and associates serves over 20,000 clients in more than 60 countries, including many of the world's most prominent Global 5000 companies.
This position is entry-level leading to Senior Consultant level positions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates a positive team member experience.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills, and displays a positive demeanor and team spirit.
- Provide support to senior staff for historic rehabilitation projects
- Conducts site visits as required in support of senior staff and execution of Part 1, Part 2, or photo layups
- Research and prepare Part 1 applications – which includes developing historic contexts and architectural analyses for a building or district per State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) and National Park Service (NPS) professional standards
- Help prepare the necessary documentation for municipal applications for local review and/or Certificate of Appropriateness (COA) applications
- Prepare cover forms for federal and state applications
- Complete photo layup and photo keys and other figures related to filings
- Manage associated project files for Ryan records and distribution to the client
- Assist with administrative tasks necessary for the smooth operation of the office
- Performs other duties as assigned.