🔗Senior Consultant, Historic Tax Credits
Website Ryan, LLC
With global headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Ryan provides an integrated suite of federal, state, local, and international tax services on a multijurisdictional basis. Our multidisciplinary team of more than 4,100 professionals and associates serves over 21,000 clients in more than 60 countries, including many of the world's most prominent Global 5000 companies.
Please Note: This hybrid role can be based in Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, or Charlotte, NC. We estimate 1-3 days in the office or at client sites per week, with the remainder at your home office. We will consider remote candidates from SC, GA, and NC who closely match our requirements.
The Senior Consultant is part of a team at Ryan that consults with historic building owners, architects, engineers, contractors, and federal, state, and local regulators to facilitate the completion of the process of obtaining Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit Certification. The Senior Consultant advises on the availability of federal (and other jurisdictional) tax credits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates a positive team member experience
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Displays a positive demeanor and team spirit
- Provides documentation and expert advice to stakeholders at all levels of the process
- Creates a client facing partnership with key regulators and other project members
- Works with project design teams to approve work necessary to meet preservation standards
- Demonstrates expertise in all phases of the historic preservation certification process
- Oversees the completion of the regulatory filings and amendments as required
- Reads and comprehends architectural plans as they pertain to the historic preservation process
- Reviews compliance with state and federal regulations to ensure projects meet the SOI Standards