🔗Historic Tax Credits Internship – Chicago, IL
Website Ryan, LLC
Ryan is an award-winning global tax services firm, with the largest indirect and property tax practices in North America and the sixth largest corporate tax practice in the United States. The Firm provides a comprehensive range of state, local, federal, and international tax advisory and consulting services on a multi-jurisdictional basis, including audit defense, tax recovery, credits and incentives, tax process improvement and automation, tax appeals, tax compliance, and strategic planning. Empowered by the dynamic myRyan work environment, which is widely recognized as the most innovative in the tax services industry, Ryan’s multi-disciplinary team serves more than 9,000 clients in 40 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies.
- Provide exceptional client service to our clients by identifying historic tax credit opportunities
- Assist clients with state and local tax applications, which includes preparing clients for discussions with regulators
- Research and draft Part 1 applications and National Register nominations
- Provide expertise in American History, Architectural History, or related fields.
- Assist managers and consultants by preparing federal Historic Preservation
- Certification Application Parts 1, 2, and 3;
- Respond to client inquiries and requests from State Historic Preservation Office and
- National Park Service regulators
- Review documentation and research issues
- Work with raw data to identify tax credit opportunities