🔗Project Archaeologist – Principal Investigator
Website SWCA Environmental Consultants
Experience new challenges, new landscapes, and new opportunities with SWCA.
What you will accomplish
- Serve as the primary author on large technical reports, research designs, treatment plans, and other technical documents
- Contribute to a supportive and dynamic work environment, collaborating effectively with other Principal Investigators, Project Managers, and staff in all offices throughout the company
- Conduct content edits of technical reports and site forms
- Oversee technical aspects of field research, data collection, inventory, analysis, and final report production
Supervise, mentor, and support field staff in all aspects of their responsibilities
- Contribute to business development efforts in the Houston/Baton Rouge market, including managing budgets and preparing proposals
- Take initiative, and resolve problems to ensure tasks are completed in the most efficient manner
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
SWCA offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes participation in our ESOP program. Take a glance at some of our benefits by going to
EOE – women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-480-581-5378. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.