Website The Mannik & Smith Group, Inc.
MSG is a privately owned engineering and environmental consulting firm with offices throughout Ohio, Michigan, West Virginia and Alabama. We have over 400 professionals that make up the MSG Team and we are always looking for good people to join our growing firm.
- Assisting the Senior Architectural Historian with assessing the National Register of Historic Places eligibility of individual resources and/or districts
- Writing architectural descriptions, property histories, historic context statements, statements of significance, and effect determinations
- Historic property and context research, including primary and secondary sources, census records, historic maps, newspapers, city directories, building blueprints, tax records, etc.
- Preparation of Section 106 review applications/forms/reports
- Preparation of technical reports for above-ground property surveys
- Conducting field surveys and site visits
- Photographic surveys of historic resources and project areas