🔗Cultural Resources Technician
Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation/KIRA
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly-owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable and current Department of Defense, Air Force, federal, state, and local requirements and laws.
- The candidate will help inform and guide projects and recommend ways that avoid adverse effects
- Maintain all cultural resources planning documents required by Air Force Instructions (AFIs) and Unified Facilities Criteria (UFCs) such as the Integrated Cultural Resources Management Plans (ICRMP).
- Implement the Cultural Resources Management (CRM) program to include the Cadet Area National Historic Landmark District, structures that are listed on or eligible for the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP), eligible or listed archaeological sites, historic buildings and districts, and properties of interest to Native Americans. USAFA’s historic sites include several hundred archeological sites and/or indigenous facilities.
- Coordinate and support all aspects of formal and informal consultations with federally recognized Native American tribes including event coordination, scheduling, and conducting site visits.
- Prepare correspondence, which includes drafting packages for Section 106 consultation with Colorado State Historic Preservation Officer, National Park Service, and other stakeholders. Knowledge of identifying and defining the area of potential effect, the potential effects to historic properties, and recommendations of effects to historic properties is preferred.
- Prepare Statements of Work (SOW) and cost estimates that establish funding requirements and serve as a basis for negotiating Cultural Resources Service contracts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Logging in with a Registered User Account and completing the Universal Application is required to apply for NCPE Internships. Please visit the Universal Application page to register for an account and complete the form. After logging in and completing the form, refreshing this listing will display the Job Application to apply online.