🔗On-Call Field Archaeologist
We are a global leader in environmental consulting - made stronger with the recent acquisition of Golder - with world-class expertise in environmental, social and governance (ESG), climate resiliency & sustainability (CRS), and earth sciences. Combined we have over 14,000 multidisciplinary professionals worldwide collaborating daily to protect and conserve natural landscapes, create firm foundations for communities to stand on, and champion sustainable development to combat climate change. As part of the team, you will have access to an unparalleled network of resources and endless opportunities to collaborate on exciting projects with diverse teammates from across the globe.
- Assist with field projects during all phases of archaeological testing (primarily Phase I and II) by performing pedestrian survey, shovel tests, and test unit excavation supervised by a Field Director
- Document findings through detailed note taking, including Munsell soil descriptions and completing field forms
- Assist in prehistoric and historic artifact identification and document archaeological deposits
- Work as part of a team.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources, and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Perform additional responsibilities as required by business needs
- Talent is essential to meeting our client’s objectives, goals, and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion about you joining our team.
Logging in with a Registered User Account and completing the Universal Application is required to apply for NCPE Internships. Please visit the Universal Application page to register for an account and complete the form. After logging in and completing the form, refreshing this listing will display the Job Application to apply online.